Hi Everyone!

Textsfromthemoon319

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So I initially came to the forum because I was nervous about a cat scratch (post is in two of the other forums, if anyone could help I would appreciate it so much!) but since I love kitties I definitely want to stick around! My name is Amanda, I'm 22 and my cat is my childhood pet, he's 12 and his name is Oscar! We recently lost our other kitty Bandit who was 11. :(

I've been a cat lover since we got our cats, I think they are truly adorable and amazing animals!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello Amanda and Oscar, welcome to TCS :wave3:

Nice of you to join us and your earlier post will be answered by those who have experience regarding your questions. Just bear for a little while and am sure someone will help you with it.

So sorry to hear about Bandit.

Do ask any questions if you have and do check out the important Articles and other forum pages which have very informative topics.

Please post photos of Oscar for us to see :wink:

bodester413

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi....Welcome to the forums. I'm sorry about Bandit. That's always a horrible thing to go through.

DrHannibalLedford

Simon says, "This is MY human!"
Kitten
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear about your Bandit. Our fur babies always leave their mark on our hearts (and sometimes our hands, too) don't they?

I'm new here, too, but I wanted to say "Welcome" to you both

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello, and welcome. Sorry to hear about Bandit. Aren't cat scratches fun (sarcasm) My arms currently look like I've had an intimate date with barbed wire.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Textsfromthemoon319

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you all so much for the welcome! I'm really loving these forums so far, lots of great information as well as great people! :)