Hi Everyone!

greenqueen

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone! My name is Julieanne and my husband and I just adopted 2 cats on saturday.

One is a 2 year old tuxedo male named Charlemagne (Charlie). He's really long and lean and the only white on his body are his two back feet, a few toes on his front paws and his little ascot. He's very sweet and high energy. He just started playing with us and toys and it's loads of fun.

The other is a 4 year old female, tabby/abyssian mix named Boudicca (Boudi). She is much squishier and LOVES to cuddle. If i'm home, she is on my lap unless i'm sleeping, in which case she is in her cat bed near my bedside. She had a lot less energy than Charlie, but still loves to play.

We've only had them a few days and I love them both very much already. They're not as fond of each other, though, but we're working on it.

SeventhHeaven

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats on your Beautiful New fur babies

It's a wonderful site, a great resource. Look forward

to hearing more about  Charlemagne and Boudicca

Welcome

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!   
  Both Charli and Boudi are really beautiful - the photos are great.  I love their names. 
   Have you read the article about introducing cats?  It might help if you have any problems.  
[article="32680"]How To Successfully Introduce Cats The Ultimate Guide  [/article]
Hope to see and hear more about them in the future!

camillel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS. Your cats are beautiful. Give them time and they will get along just as well as real siblings. Enjoy them!  CATS ARE GREAT!!!!

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congrats on your two adorable kitty's. I also have a male Tuxedo, and a female Torti Cali.You will enjoy TCS,there are wonderful people, beautiful kitty's, and great info.Welcome to all of you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

greenqueen

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone! I'm so glad I found this site. I'm learning lots that will help me take care of my new fur babies as best I can!

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Beautiful cats! Congratulations on the new additions to your family. Boudicca was my favourite person from History class, that's a great name for a cat.

Nice to have you on TCS.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Congrats on your new adoptees.  They are beautiful cats.  Hopefully they will become friends sooner than later.  Good luck! 

playerdark

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Cute cats, I hope they become friends. Many cats just ignore each other though, so don't be too disappointed

plan

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love tabbies, and Boudi has some great tabby markings. Congratulations