Hi everyone!

jills

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi my name is Jill and i currently have 2 cats. A black and white girl called sophie who is 16 years old and a tabby cat girl called tigger who is 9years old. I am currently looking for a kitten to join our family. Will post photos soon.
Look forward to chatting to you all about our wonderful feline friends.

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Jill and welcome!
This is a great place to spend your time! There are so many friendly, helpful people and tons of gorgeous kitties.
Hope you enjoy your time here.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and your kitties to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions.

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Jill, Sophie, and Tigger! Welcome to TCS!

How exciting that you're looking to add a little bundle of love to your family! With older kitties in the home, it should be a ton of fun to have a baby in the house again. I'm easing out of the baby stage with my almost 9 month old kitten, Finn, but I look back fondly on all of his crazy antics! I was lucky that my older kitties (though they were all under the age of 3) took to Finnegan rather quickly and I wish you the same luck with your new baby when he or she arrives. Do you know what type of kitten you're looking for or what age? Do you have ideas on colors, names, or what sex of kitten you'd like? Looking for a new family member is so much fun. I think I'll live vicariously through you though as I'm at my limit with four kitties in the house
(among other animals).

Please keep us apprised as to how the search is going. And, yes, post pictures as soon as you can! I look forward to getting to know you, Sophie, and Tigger in the future. And, welcome again to TCS!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jills

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks all for your warm welcomes.

To Alison Joy haven't got a particular sex in mind yet, both my girls have been done (a long long time ago
) so thats not an issue. I am looking for a nice healthy pet (moggie) to possibly learn the show ropes with, getting a pedigree cat later, (when money permits lol
)

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

Please feel as you home here, we can learn so much and deep about our kittys in this marvelous site, I just only please ask you read the rules and other stuffs that can help you to feel as you Real home!..
here you have the link my friend.
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82565

Please ask whatever you need to know, there are plenty of good members and of course our tireness Mod´s to help us here!....

See you on the forums!, Glad that you join us!

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Jill and welcome to TCS, I look forward to chattin to you around the boards and seeing piccies of your kitties, good luck with the kitten hunting. x