Hi, everyone!

tortietudelove

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi!
My name is Erica and I share my life and home with my husband, daughter, 3 dogs, and 4 cats. My dogs are all Miniature Schnauzers, named Karli, Jackson, and Abigail. My cats are Teya (pronounced Tay-ah), Malyka (pronounced Mah-lee-kah), Sara, and Siana (pronounced See-ah-nah). Everyone has a story. Since this is a cat forum, I will give you the cats' stories. Teya is about 2yrs old and a blue-point Siamese. She was found as a stray, who was extremely thin and had a bad scratch on her eye. She has since been spayed, healed, and gained weight. She is the queen of the house and my absolute baby. Malyka, a Tortoiseshell, just recently joined our home. We're estimating her to be about 14wks old. I took some donations to our local shelter and decided to walk through the cat room. All of the cages were full, but something about Malyka called to me. I spent over an hour there and made the decision to bring her home. This poor baby had spent 11 days at that shelter. She has been vetted, but is dealing with a URI, which doesn't surprise me, since she was a shelter kitty. She is a loving and sweet girl. Sara is our 6yr old black girl. She came to us when her previous owner didn't want her anymore. We thought we'd found a good home for her two different times, but when she came back the last time, we decided to keep her ourselves. Our last addition, Siana, came to me a few days after Malyka. I had gone to the store and found this terrified tiny kitten in the parking lot. I couldn't leave her, so I brought her home. I'm guessing that she's about 7wks old. She has a sore on her neck on one side and her neck is rough around it, like something has been wrapped around it at some point. She's now been vetted and doing well. She's our feisty little girl, so full of life. She's a beautiful diluted Tortie and white.

I saw pictures in other posts, so I'm assuming that you all like pictures. Here are my girls...
Teya

Malyka

Sara

Siana

For those that want to see them, here are our Schnauzers...

Hope you enjoyed the photos and I'm really looking forward to being here!

Erica

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!

They're all beautiful - but that Malyka is quite the stunner!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)
brilliant pictures....
thank you for share!

Please feel as you home here, we can learn so much and deep about our kittys in this marvelous site, I just only please ask you read the rules and other stuffs that can help you to feel as you Real home!..
here you have the link my friend.
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82565

Please ask whatever you need to know, there are plenty of good members and of course our tireness Mod´s to help us here!....

See you on the forums!, Glad that you join us!

babz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome!
You have such cute fur babies! Someday, I would love to have a Schnauzer. They do make wonderful pets!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Hi Erica,
We love photos.

You have a beautiful furfamily.

Please make yourself at home.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tortietudelove

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Ooooh welcome!!

Malyka is just a doll!
Does she have a moody way about her?
Not too much right now, but I think that's from being at the shelter and then ending up with a URI. She's a sweet girl and very loving right now, but I suspect, being a Tortie, she'll show the moodiness at some point.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and your gorgeous furfamily to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

kmomo4

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Erica,

Welcome to TCS.

What a beautiful furry family. It looks like they're all settling in together. Siana is so cute...what a story, too.

Thanks for posting the picture of your dogs, too.