Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
1E4461ED-96A8-451D-BF9A-A37DEC2D9929.jpeg
phaelin, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
6D075DC5-9AA5-40CD-B159-E6AA5FA23CA4.gif
to you.

Glad that you’ve joined us and you are in the right place for all things cat.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Please do post photos of your rescues for us to see
4140BC28-A50E-42FA-8DD3-C8379B26F88B.gif
We love kitty photos here.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi. I live in The Netherlands and have 3 rescues.
I loved the Netherlands,was there for a week in 93. Welcome,and thanks for rescuing your cats.

Edit...great pic! Gotta love it when your animals get slong.

Beaglelover1980

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the cat site and a big thank you for taking in those babies its so important for these babies to be recognised as pets again instead of a nuissance in most areas cats have become so overpopulated that they are now considered free roaming animals and being labeled as free roaming means everyone thinks oh they are just existing but they still need our help and it is so sad to see all these furballs out in the cold scrounging for food over breeding and missing the human interaction they once had. I myself have 30 feral cats that i feed and take care of (one left a pawprint on my heart and is in my home) i will enclose a picture. And the rest stay in my shed in my yard i have it all decked out with straw and water bowls blankets food and such it is hard to see them out there but if i had them all in my home i would be signing divorce papers lol but my husband allowed me to have 1 inside. I wish more people like us and so many others on this site would take care of these fuzzballs they are such a joy to have. This is my baby sebastian i took him in when he was paper thin and barely clinging to life i think someone had been abusing him.
20180223_153023.jpg

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! We’re glad to have you here! Your kitties are very cute!

See you around! :wave3:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2:
I love that when you were asked to post a pic of your cats, you posted 1 pic, with all of them huddled together. :catlove: Totally adorable. :heartshape:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
:hellosmiley: We look forward to seeing you and your kitties around the forums!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phaelin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have a broken amp that served me very well for a lot of year but now it's at the end of its live I guess. Timing is bad because I just payed 450+ euro's on bills. Taxes and cat food and litter (this was the most pricy one). I'm guessing a new Denon 5.2 amp will have to wait a few weeks. Cat needs and my food comes before everything so I'll hold on to it.