Hi everyone, I

L kitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I love cats, I have a lovely friend on here called kwik ,she has 5 cats, they are the most beautiful cats I have ever seen, their coats are in immaculate condition ,you can see just how loved they are by this lady, just by looking at their faces....

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
620315b2dd400a3725b9d7be2c73f2f2.gif
L kitty and on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
27fcc15df3fba68a2a4b868777fc711c.jpg
to you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs and we are all Kwik's friends too.

Do post photos of your kitties for us to see! :camera::camera::camera:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

L kitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
:welcomesign: :party2::bunnydance::heartshape::yess::itslove:Yay- my friend is here L L kitty

So happy you joined!You're going to love the wonderful people here and get to see oodles of gorgeous kitties

We play fun little word games too and there's lots of folks here from your neck of the woods too❤❤❤❤❤
Sounds great.thank you.

L kitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
View attachment 469052 L kitty and on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm View attachment 469051 to you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs and we are all Kwik's friends too.

Do post photos of your kitties for us to see! :camera::camera::camera:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:
Thank you, lovely pics, I haven’t any cats at the moment, I’m looking for a kitten, I have one dog called Jack.

L kitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! I'm sure of one thing...if you are a friend of Kwick, you have a loving heart, and the more of those hearts we have, the better we become!
Thank you and yes Kwik has a heart full of Love!!

L kitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
:hellosmiley: L L kitty and :welcomesign:. I hope that this forum can provide you with an adequate cat fix! There are plenty of members who have beautiful felines who they share plenty of pictures of.
Thank you, I can’t believe the amount of amazing cats and kittens on here,” Beautiful “.

L kitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
:welcomesign: :party2::bunnydance::heartshape::yess::itslove:Yay- my friend is here L L kitty

So happy you joined!You're going to love the wonderful people here and get to see oodles of gorgeous kitties

We play fun little word games too and there's lots of folks here from your neck of the woods too❤❤❤❤❤
Thanks Sis, Love you!..xoxoxo

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Sis, Love you!..xoxoxo
I love you too ( but you already know that!)
I'm so happy you are here,I just knew you'd love this place ,the hoomans here are the best👍

You can show a photo of Jack,everyone here loves all critters( maybe not creepy crawlys) but certainly furry ones 🐕

L kitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'd certainly be keen to see pics of Jack. We have an 'Other Pets & Animals' board where you can post them. What sort of breed is he? I'm sure he is a cutie. ❤
Thank you so much, he’s a Parsons Jack Russel..I will post a pic of him and this puppy is my eldest Sons ...I haven’t met her yet, she’s a bundle of naughtiness, heheh,xoxo
7BE081D4-FF0B-4825-A4BD-C8A4A7618979.jpeg
FEBC1A44-9236-478F-98CE-7AF11DB485D6.jpeg

L kitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My Jack is 16 yrs old, my best buddy, xoxoxo