Hi everyone! I have missed you!!!!

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay!!! I'm glad you're back Debby.
I've missed you! I'll be heading over to read Merlin's tribute in a few minutes.

And I'd love to see new Amber pictures as well. I can't believe she's walking already!

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Photos of Amber please! She has changed alot I'm sure! It really felt empty here without you.
I tried to nurse a kitten back to health for 7 weeks he hung on trying to get better. I posted almost everyday to update his progress. He died with his very own fan club and I am sure he is visiting me by the way the other kittens are acting.
See the threads "Kitten stepped on!!!" and "Frankies Garden", both started by me.

tamme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Debby! So glad to see you back! Not much new on this end... I got a permanent position at work and Darrell changed jobs. We're both making a little more money and now we're moving to a smaller and cheaper place.

So how are you?

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh My I sounded like such a B!t(# in the last message!

I'm so sory! I wasn't trying to steal the lime light or anything

My apolgies everyone ....

Debby--------->

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Debby - lovely to see you back. I know time is tight, but I really think you need to crack that all-important 10,000 posts and regain your crown - we can't have MA stealing your thunder as queen of the posts (!!!) LOL.

Seriously - it is lovely to have you back again, and the news (well, my news anyway); I've just started maternity leave, albeit still working, but from my home office - as junior is about a month away from being due. I've puffy ankles and am finding it hard to get around due to the weight and heat, but apart from that all looks fine.

I have a new digital camera, so baby pics will be in abundance as soon as young Aleksy or young Dominik (still deciding between the 2 names) makes an appearance.

Look after yourself, and hope to see an onslaught of posts very, very soon, together with pictures of little Amber.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG!!! Yola!!! I can't wait to see pics of the baby!!!! And Hissy thank you for telling me Anne was naming the baby Guy! What a cute name!!! I have been so out of touch!

Thanks to all of you who said you missed me!
I miss you all too!