hi all

lokiandprincess

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello all! I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself and my two babies. I have 2 1/2 yr old siblings, a sister and brother. Loki, the brother, is a huge black, long-haired furball who loves getting into trouble and sitting on my head at night. Princess is a shorthaired grey tabby with big spots on her tummy and stripes down each leg. She is very much my prissy one, but loves to snuggle against me when she needs a little bit of extra love. They are indoor kitties and try to stay out of the way of my 2 yr old son. They are completely spoiled and I love 'em! We are having some issues right now, see my post in the Behavior section. But other than that, we're one big happy family!

Happy New Year everyone!
Jennifer, Loki, and Princess

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the site Jennifer, Loki and Princess!
I hope you find the answers you seek with the behavior issues, and I look forward to getting to know you on the board!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome! Good luck solving the behavior issues... glad to have you here!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, welcome to TCS, Jennifer, Loki, and Princess!
So glad you joined us and look forward to getting to know you better!
Your babies just sound so wonderful! I would be so happy to help you in any way as you learn your way around the site. Please, simply click on my user name and send me a Private Message!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lokiandprincess

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks everyone for the welcome wishes! I have found lots of good advice, especiall since we're dealing with some sudden issues right now. I knew I was in the right spot! Hopefully we'll be able to sort everything out and be good kitties again. Thanks to everyone who's given me lots of good tips.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
WELCOME TO TCS

glad to hear your getting some great advise - we are so glad you have joined us

Welcome again from me & my boys :wavey