HHP show entry question

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

allmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
But she's a bicolor red tabby and white (HIGH white)...tail is all red tabby, she has perfect mask with pretty v blaze on head and AMBER (or copper) gorgeous eyes
She has what my husband I and I call "rings" on a couple of fingers (red splotches on a couple front paw toes). She has a rather shortish (I think) nose. A real cute happy little open face and a super friendly SWEET personality

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Each judge will have his/her preferences, of course. But HHP's are judged more on health and personality than on looks.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Yes cat shows can get VERY political!
Everyone says the dog world is b*tchy, the cat world is catty
Quite a few cat people are also in dogs and horses over here.

Good luck to Gigi

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I judged HHP's, my favs were the calicos and the Red Tabby/White boys. I judged a SPCA HHP show twice. There was a little boy who had a wonderful Red Tabby/White boy you could tell was very well taken care of and loved. He was my BEST CAT (quite the entertainer on the table too).

The next year I judged, this little boy had his cat in the show again - and I made him BEST CAT. Should have seen the little boy's face both times.

His cat was well groomed with tons of personality-so he deserved Best.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

allmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

When I judged HHP's, my favs were the calicos and the Red Tabby/White boys. I judged a SPCA HHP show twice. There was a little boy who had a wonderful Red Tabby/White boy you could tell was very well taken care of and loved. He was my BEST CAT (quite the entertainer on the table too).

The next year I judged, this little boy had his cat in the show again - and I made him BEST CAT. Should have seen the little boy's face both times.

His cat was well groomed with tons of personality-so he deserved Best.
Aw, that's neat!