Heyla!

sangria

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Just noticed that I was supposed to post here for introduction!
I have two babies - would have more, but sadly the apartment complex limits us to just two

I will have pictures in my signature, I hope, but one is 1 year old Tsuki, a medium-haired Russian Blue mixed with the cat that snuck in the laundry room, and the other is a beautiful green-eyed tortoise shell we adopted from the SPCA called Sage(about 2).
We live in Tulsa, Oklahoma, me, my hubby and our lovely fur-babies. Tsuki is psycho, she has numerous social issues, but we love her anyway, and Sage is a feral that was caught and tamed by the SPCA people as a kitten. She is a wonderful, loving cat, but her "flight" instinct is very active and she's very easily scared. Hopefully, she'll grow out of that, and Tsuki will learn that not everything is a toy, plastic is not edible, biting is not a form of affection and the litter box is not a bed. (sigh)

Anyway that's my family! Nice to meet everyone!
~Sangria

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the site and thank you for stopping by and introducing yourself and the rest of the family! Cats with not-so-perfect behavior can be a challenge but need love just like all the rest. They are lucky you chose them!

If you have any questions about the site, please let me know.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Sangria
we're so happy to welcome you and your kitties to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Sangria, Tsuki, and Sage and family!
Glad to meet you all and want to say THANK YOU and BIG UPS for adopting from a shelter, and rescuing! We hail from the Mojave Desert, and currently this is home to 9 rescued, indoor-only, spayed/neutered, spoiled, attitudinal felines from 16+ Nicolas T. Cat down to 2-year-old Suha the Terrible a/k/a The Bitemouth Kitten...for good reason! Twelve more of my beloveds are currently in sanctuary due to impending divorce/forced relocation to urban location with stupid quotas. I miss them more than I can say, but had to get them to safety. Social issues? You say social issues? Ha! This is an encyclopedia of them! and it doesn't matter, because for me, to know a cat is to love a cat, and I've been doing both since I drew breath. Suha is semi-feral as well, and can be wild and wary, but she's my Baby Su and that's all that matters!