Heyheyhey

nicklaus

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi there :) my name is Nicklaus
I have one cat and looking to get a kitten. My current tabby's name is Cuzi and she always pokes her tongue out randomly, Lolz!
I love cats and live :clap:in New Zealand

:vibes::vibes::vibes:

I'm on here to get a few questions answered but who knows, this looks like a cool site!!
I'm 14 and kinda wanna be a vet when I'm of age but who knows.

Nicklaus

pyro burning

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome! Hopefully someday you'll be a successful vet!! A caring vet!!

razorooni

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey guys! (Sorry, i dont know how to start a new post) but Nicklaus, i also have another tabby and live in NZ! Good luck becoming a vet!! I was just wondering if somone can help me introduce a new kitten to my other cat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nicklaus

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Awesome and thanks :3 I'm an Aucklander.

For introducing cats..(I'm no expert but have done so in the past)
1. Bring new cat into a room by itself. Give it time to explore that one small area.
2. Eventually put items in their that are associated with the other cat's scent. E.G a pillow it likes to sleep on so it knows there is another cat in the house. Do the same with the other pet.
3. (Optional) associate the cats smell with something nice such as food. So put the pillow close to the food box. Do same with other feline.
4. Slowly introduce them!

There are plenty of articles online for this topic, so just look around or ask an expert in here for more help :)

~Nicklaus

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Hey guys! (Sorry, i dont know how to start a new post) but Nicklaus, i also have another tabby and live in NZ! Good luck becoming a vet!! I was just wondering if somone can help me introduce a new kitten to my other cat.
To start a new thread go to the appropriate forum -- for your question Behavior would probably be best. Under the forum title you'll see a button "Start a New Thread". Click on that and you're ready to go.