Hey There

shesmylight

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Meow!
hello from me and my hikari.
I have a 4 year old little girl named Hikari. She is the sweetest cat ever. She loves to play and run..and keep Mom up at night...she is my esa.
I hope to make friends here and talk with others and socialize on the wonderfulness that is cats and the cats we love.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site, shesmylight and Hikari! :dazzler: Hikari sounds like a sweetie! :redheartpump:

There are many good articles and great people here. If you need anything, just ask! And we love kitty pictures and we would love to see Hikari. :clap:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
0F41169F-692F-451C-A230-9201B94DE117.gif
shesmylight and Hikari, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
33F9C038-C1DB-468E-860A-44D22839DDD1.gif
to both of you.

Glad that you have joined the site and feel free to ask questions if you have any and do post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here Articles | The Cat Site

Please post photos of Hikari for us to see. We love photos of kitties!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: Hikari sounds like a sweetie pie. :catrub: We'd love to see pictures of her. :camera:

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome cat.gif

I wish you and Hikari the warmest of welcomes. :wave3: Hikari sounds like a total darling. I'll second what everyone else has already said - we would love to see photos of her! I'm very glad that you joined because you'll find exactly what you're looking for, new friends who love cats as much as you do and who are always happy to talk about them. This is a very caring community - if you ever have any questions about Hikari, please feel free to post in the appropriate forum. There is almost always someone around who can answer your question or let you know how to find the answer. catman.gif