TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Ok Mommy I'm sorry, I'll be a good girl"

toprecious2b14

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
did you just take those aww shes a cutie!!!
She'd probably get along with Princey..Since they are both little characters.. sassy is more of a cutie but she doesnt play around.. LOL Princey does that all the time too!! Its so cute its like Zoey and Princey are sisters they act so much alike LOL!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hehe ya I just took them right now with my digital
Zoey is such a character. Always playing, always wanting to have everything, always exploring
She is so entertaining!!!

toprecious2b14

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Princey too!!! She drives me crazey sometimes.. I hope her kittens aren't as much as a character as her LOL.. Not that I dont love her personality or anything but a little less hyper kitty wouldnt hurt! LOL

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yknow sometimes I think that way too but them I'm like.. wait I dont want a lazy cat that just does nothing all day, that's no fun!

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah if I could have more than one cat I would like a variety of personalities.

toprecious2b14

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Sicycat
Yknow sometimes I think that way too but them I'm like.. wait I dont want a lazy cat that just does nothing all day, that's no fun!
Agreed!
I have another Kitty sassy-kins whos the Lazy type who cuddles though and is really affectionate. And then theirs her sister Princey whos the "wild thing" of the family who I cant help but loving ! With her wild side and affectionate side who cant help but to love her.. So I am basically set. I have my wild girl and my Lazy Sweet Gal.. What more can I ask for! I love both of their personalities..

nunny

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh, Sicycat, Zoey is absolutely gorgeous! she looks a lot like my sweer Timon...

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sicycat - hasn't Zoey trained you properly?
Whatever is hers is hers... whatever is yours is hers... everything is hers!
(I learned this lesson veeeery quickly!
)

cassandra_starr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, Zoey is so pretttty. She reminds me of Jake. He's such a HAM! Zoey definitely fits the role of "Queen". More pictures please.

toprecious2b14

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
WOW! Jenn Spike Looks ALMOST IDENTICALE to my Sassy-kins! But Sassy looks more like a girlish spike LOL!! Shes Got more greener eyes too and a little darker pink nose and a little lighter fur but other then that she looks JUSt like him!

toprecious2b14

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
WOW! Jenn Spike Looks ALMOST IDENTICALE to my Sassy-kins! But Sassy looks more like a girlish spike LOL!! Shes Got more greener eyes too and a little darker pink nose and a little lighter fur but other then that she looks JUSt like him!

Oh but everything other then her chest is silver/gray and her paws are white.. i wanna get a picture up!!!

Oh and spike l;ooks like sparky too! but sparky is jet black with green green eyes and well has a black dot a little lower then his nose.. lol

But yall get the picture right? LOL!!

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Picture? What picture???

Crystal - If you come across Anita's (her username is cookie) posts, you can see her little guy Leo. And I believe there's a post somewhere showing off Massey (he's one of hissy's little guys) All three of them look very much alike - at least from the pictures! So I guess we might just have quadruplets with your Sassy!

malynn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Zoey is so beautiful! I have 2 little gray kittens and hope they grow up to be as pretty as she is!