Hey Im new to this...

kcm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi, My name is steph, Umm i was kind of wondering if someone can help me figure this out, do you need to have many posts to be able to have a signature, or is just aquired somehow? because i see everyone with signatures and i really wanted to put my baby up on mine? please get back to me, thanks
Steph

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Steph
we're so happy to welcome you and your baby to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

You won't have much longer to wait until you post a signature - you need at least 5 posts and to be a member for 24 hours.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kcm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by flisssweetpea

Hi there Steph
we're so happy to welcome you and your baby to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

You won't have much longer to wait until you post a signature - you need at least 5 posts and to be a member for 24 hours.
Ah thank you very much. Im awaiting some kittens in 12 days yay!

kcm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I wanted to know... umm when will i be able to have an Icon pic LIke a custom one?

kcm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So say i have a 100 posts and only been here for i dunno 5 days will i get an avator..?

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
you can get a choice of 5 avatars once you have 1 post and 24 hours membership. From then it will still depend on the number of posts and the days you have been a member. If you click on the link provided in the previous post you will see how this works.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Steph and welcome to TCS.

I love kittens and you check out Pregnant Cat and Kitten care for helpful info for your kitties if you haven't already. I can't wait to get to know you better on the other forums soon,

Kallie