Hey I need your help for a decicion - Absalutely nothing to do with cats :D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Jellybelly
Okay, well that explains it, those do fold better than the ones I like....and I didn't factor in your weather conditions
Iceland must be really pretty...wish you could send us some scenic pics

My son is almost one at the end of the month and I carry him ALOT. One spoiled baby, I keep having nightmares of still carrying him when he's 35 LOL! I like the bonjour slings. They have slings that can carry up to 45 lbs, but who wants to carry that much weight?
My son has alway been very happy to be on his own playing on the floor or in a chair, I found that great. I could be cooking or cleaning and he would just mind his own business in the meantime.

You´re right, who would be carrying a 45 lbs!

Here comes one scenic pic for´ya!

It´s from this summer in our trip to the north-west of Iceland. This show me (the fat one without the makeup...same weight as the day I gave birth
)and my son in the hiking "bag". I had just put him on and hadn´t fastened the "roof". This is a really nice one, the "roof" can be taken off, but is great in much sun and in rain. There are also 2 roomy backpacks on the behind of the hiking bag, and it stands on its own.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, it´s not cold all the time, I guess I wouln´t be dressed like this in a cold weather

We have 4 seasons, the summers are mild, maybe 50 F-75 F (at the most, and that is HOT here, its not the same as 75 F in the US, strangely enough
), and the winters are also mild, hardly ever below 32 F. But we have a lot of wind, which makes the weather more difficult.
This summer was the warmest for decates.

missy&spikesmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I like the "Eleganza" for the same reason listed above(stain-hiding!
) They ALL look like REALLY nice strollers too!