Hey Hey Hey

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catstorm

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks laura.
I took a couple pics of my cats maybe try to get an ID or common name.Also i want to get a new kitten either a Bengal or a Maine Coon to breed with cabezona give her one more try with babys, my sisters already said they take the babys off my hands.My question is for about how much $ do these two run for.

These are cabezonas markings, i was thinking shes a bengal tabby?

Shes hiding under my aquarium after vacuiming my rug.

This is tiger's markings, i was told by my vet that hes a tabby.

catstorm

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Today was my day off and had to do some things, i had some left over plywood and some rug.Decided to do a window shelf for my 2 cats and this is how it turned out.Pretty good id say, i was impressed.

catstorm

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Im looking to get a new kitten for my 2 cats ever sience hyper left they seemed to lost interest in playing with eachother so hopefully adding a kitten will brighten them up.I found a lady that selling a 12week Bengal for $600, is this a reasonable price? She said that its a pedigreed and registered bengal he has also had his two first immunizations(if someone can let me know what immunizations means)he comes with vaccine records. parents pedigres and registrations.She also send me pics of him, maybe you can tell me if he is a Bengal.

Here are some pics she snd me of "Kobe"

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG Kobe is beautiful

He does look like a Bengal
But I'm not as clever as most of the experts on here

Either way, he is one pretty little kitty

catstorm

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Kobe is a cute cat, im still trying to do a deal for him.If not ill have to wait for the next liter.I was also thinking of saving one from my local shelter, my two cats need to be rescued from boredom. They look so bored without Hyper, he use to be the one to start the play fights.