Hey group we are upgrading the forums

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I too couldn't use quick reply but I followed the cache clearing instructions for Mozilla and they worked!!!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

to all of the above...I did check - I am still listed as WYSIWYG editor in the user CP, but it's definitely not working that way.
edited to add - it does seem to be running much faster right now
i'm getting this with some threads, but not others.
anyway, i have a separate question - is the 'report this post' button gone with the upgrade? i saw one i thought needed reporting, but couldn't find anyway to do it. i rarely report posts, so this might have disappeared before now...

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The Report Post button is still there in the upper right hand corner of the post -- the little triangle thingy. There were some "invisible" buttons on some of the skins at the beginning. Perhaps that's what's happening. These little mysteries are gradually getting cleared up, but in the meantime, you might want to change skins to see if it shows up, or run your cursor over the appropriate spot and click.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

The Report Post button is still there in the upper right hand corner of the post -- the little triangle thingy. There were some "invisible" buttons on some of the skins at the beginning. Perhaps that's what's happening. These little mysteries are gradually getting cleared up, but in the meantime, you might want to change skins to see if it shows up, or run your cursor over the appropriate spot and click.
it's there - i just use it so seldom i forgot where it was & what it looked like!

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is it just me, or do one's newly created posts not show up in the "New Posts" to the poster, but do show up for everyone else? It puzzles me. Its there in the specific forum, but when I look at the new posts, I don't see it (at least when there are no replies yet). Is that just the way that the new upgrade works? Thanks!

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You are right. Your own posts do not show up in New Posts. Since you posted it, you already read it.