Hey Everyone Meet Sweetie Pie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I let Sweetie Pie down
I went by the office late Saturday afternoon and left her enough food and water to last till Monday morning. When I got to work this morning she wasn't there and didn't show up all day
I hope she is okay. I feel like I let this beauty down because I didn't show up on Sunday to check on her, I didn't have a way to go. Do you guys think she maybe okay? I hope so.

elanaran

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm sure she's fine. Probably knew you were going to take her to the vet soon.

We used to have a black cat come to my deck once a day and meow at the window till I came out and gave it some attention. I would give it water, food and about 2-3 hours worth of love. And then when I finally convinced my parents to take it to the vet and keep it, it disappeared. About 2-3 months later it showed up again, and it was fat! When it used to be bony, very beautiful coat when it was shaggy and dirty. And had an ID tag on it for a house on the road behind mine. So I played with him for a little bit then took him home. And they seemed like real nice people who said he did they same thing to them

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is adorable! I wouldn't worry too much. Maybe someone picked her up and took her in. Or maybe she was just on a little adventure!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Any news Cathi? I hope she's OK. She definitly looks about 6 months old to me. She's really cute. Thanks so much for looking out for her.