Hey Everybody Debby's here!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks everyone!!! I just can't stay away!!! I am going to finish that tribute to Merlin this week if it kills me!!! ( what I mean by that is that I still have several pages of it left to type out) So then I can come back and see you all on a more regular basis...although with Amber being 10 months old today she is rather a handful at times and so I may not be on as much as I used to be back in the "old" days.

HIssy....glad you liked the roses!!! Just wanted to say thank you for all the phone calls and packages while I have been gone!!!! You are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by valanhb
Debby needed to take some time off of the board because her most beloved, her soulmate cat Merlin was unexpectedly taken from her.
Everything about here reminded her of her sweet love, so she just didn't feel comfortable posting here and reliving her grief with every post.
Oh my gosh how sad.

missy&spikesmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh HEY DEB! I am glad to see you are back on the boards again. Every time I come over here, I check to see if you have been posting, and have kept wondering how you were doing and feeling now??
I think of you often, and know it has had to have been so rough on you. But wanted you to know I HAVE been really thinking of you, and hoping you are finding some comfort... {{HUGS}}

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Debby, I missed this thread when it was started... I'm here for a few days, then can't be around for a few days, and that's the way it seems to be going for now...

BUT I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!! I just wanted to chip in my two cents and say it's so nice to see you posting again!!!!

I want to know all about Amber, and I WANT UPDATED PICS - and I bet I'm not the only one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay! Debby's coming back!!!!!

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Debby! We havent met yet but I came across your thread about Merlin and I cried the whole way through. I hope you are feeling better now and can come and post!

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by LDG
I want to know all about Amber, and I WANT UPDATED PICS - and I bet I'm not the only one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me too, me too! I want to see new Amber pics.

dougbug

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
hi debby,welcome back, looking forward to getting to know you