Hey all!

dryde

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey everyone
Hope you all *and your kitties* are doing well!

I'm a new kitten owner, have had my little baby for about two months now. He's a little brown tabby boy named Captain, and he's 4 months old *AND ADORABLE!* Some of his baby pictures are on my website, http://www.homepage.mac.com/starlesspacific/Captain

Personally, my name is Christine and I'm a 20 year old Art History major, Italian minor currently attending Illinois State. I've wanted a cat ever since I could remember and was finally able to get one, although I must admit, I'm suffering from new parent syndrome and get worried every time anything happens (I'm going to get over that, right?).

Anyway, I'm pretty bad at introductions, but I look forward to getting to know all of you and your kitties :-D

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Christine
we're so happy to welcome you and Captain to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

Captain is adorable - he looks like he gives you hours of fun

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A big welcome from your neighbor to the east of you! Captain is so precious!

Please feel free to click on my user name if you can think of anything that you need help with here!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome!
Captain is such a cutie!
I am Krista and am owned by 4 wonderful dogs and 2 wonderful cats.
I hope to see ya around!
I am sure you'll learn a lot and there's some really great people here!

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the site!
Captain is adorable

If you need any help as you find your way around the forums please let me know. You can do so by simply clicking on my user name and sending me a private message. I will be happy to help in any way I can

michelle mayall

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dryde

Hey everyone
Hope you all *and your kitties* are doing well!

I'm a new kitten owner, have had my little baby for about two months now. He's a little brown tabby boy named Captain, and he's 4 months old *AND ADORABLE!* Some of his baby pictures are on my website, http://www.homepage.mac.com/starlesspacific/Captain

Personally, my name is Christine and I'm a 20 year old Art History major, Italian minor currently attending Illinois State. I've wanted a cat ever since I could remember and was finally able to get one, although I must admit, I'm suffering from new parent syndrome and get worried every time anything happens (I'm going to get over that, right?).

Anyway, I'm pretty bad at introductions, but I look forward to getting to know all of you and your kitties :-D
hi christine and captain, we are new our new ourselfs everyone is so helpful and welcoming its like one big family x