Hey All

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a type of cat but Dusty's eye colour is Amber with a hint of green.
I can't find anything even with google, do you have a link to a breed standard or something? What color eyes should they have (and with what color coat)? Apparently it must be very new breed (not championship yet)?

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and your little kitten to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wolfeaddict

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Dusty had blue eyes when i saw him at only a few weeks old and now three months old, now Dusty loves climbing curtains and sitting on the pole and switches our tv off as well but settling in well and has met the neighbours too.

I've also been dealing with a chipped ankle as i hurt it while chasing Dusty who has has a nap during the day and makes himself tired before bedtime

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dusty had blue eyes when i saw him at only a few weeks old and now three months old, now Dusty loves climbing curtains and sitting on the pole and switches our tv off as well but settling in well and has met the neighbours too.

I've also been dealing with a chipped ankle as i hurt it while chasing Dusty who has has a nap during the day and makes himself tired before bedtime
He must have been very young then, all kittens have blue eyes. Mine have just now started to have a bit greenish tone in their eyes and they are 7,5 weeks old. A week ago they were still blue.

He sounds like a handful, I hope your ankle is healing well!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wolfeaddict

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ankle has gotten worse and checked it tonight and is all swollen but i have the dentist this week grr and Dusty is now trashing the house