huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
a bit belated but...

WELCOME TO TCS

Freya certainly is adorable

Originally Posted by Cai

I have a bit of an odd question: Is it abnormal for me to be anxious and a bit upset when it comes to thinking about my kitten? I love her to death, and I would never give her up, but when I think about taking care of her for all of her life, I get very nervous and upset, and I get the feeling that I won't be able to. It might just be that right now, since she's so small and attached to me, and since she is my first cat, that I'm just overly nervous...
I think all of us have been in this situation before!! I know I have!! I was beside myself with worry when Tipsy entered our house - I had exactly the same feelings as you. Everytime he did something vaguely out of character we were at the vets... I think I was about to take out shares at the vet clinic I was there so often

We all do the best that we can - and I know that you will do the best you can!! Freya is so lucky that you rescued her from the shelter.
And.... we are ALL here for you throughout it all - any question, worry, thought no matter how silly they may seem to you - ask away - as I can guarentee that many of us will have been through the same or thought the same thing in the past...

your going to do WONDERFULLY!!!

CONGRATS on bringing Freya into your life
I certainly am looking forward to hearing more about you both!!!

welcome again from me & my boys