Hes up to it again

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

Awhile back I posted about my friends hubby texting me, right?? Well hes doing it again today!! I am going to save the messages this time...

He keeps asking me when I can call him! Ugghh....go away!

What should I do guys??
What exactly is he "texting" to you?

Are you sure you aren't misunderstanding his intentions?

jenje!

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hang on a sec... what's the problem with showing her the texts while he is there? She's going to have to tear him a new one at some point after she finds out... just show them to her, whether or not he's there... heck, if he IS there, she can check his phone at the same time and double-confirm that they came from him.

I really hope this doesn't come off the wrong way, but... you owe it to your friend not to stall. At the end of the day the guy is a slimeball... she needs to know sooner rather than later so that, even if nothing else, she can go and get herself tested for STDs. Because while it's great that YOU'RE shunning him* other women might not be.

It's more than an emotional issue and I don't know whether or not that was brought up in the other thread. Her health could very well be at risk, here, now and in the future. I know you don't want that to happen to your friend at all, and it would eat you up inside if she ended up catching something from him while you were talking to us and feeling squirmy about blowing the lid off of the thing.

I'm sorry this asshat has put you in this position, and I'm triply sorry for his poor wife.
I just hate people sometimes.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would show her the texts and let her know that her hubby is a loser and no good for her.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is tempting to put him on the spot as you suggest, Jenje -- but it limits his wife's options on how to handle the knowledge. Also, you never know how people will respond to pressure. What if he became violent?

Better to just give the wife the facts and then stay as far out of the situation as possible, I think.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

What exactly is he "texting" to you?

Are you sure you aren't misunderstanding his intentions?
Umm NOO I cant post some of the things he said.....

Well I mean, I guess I could, but, probly better that I dont. Trust me, I know what his intentions are!
I finally had a talk with his wife tonite, and she didnt get mad at me(thank goodness) because she just caught him doing something similar not long ago!!

She told me she would tell me what happened, but I have yet to hear from her.

jenje!

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

It is tempting to put him on the spot as you suggest, Jenje -- but it limits his wife's options on how to handle the knowledge. Also, you never know how people will respond to pressure. What if he became violent?
Best for him to get violent when it's not just he and the wife -- yes?

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I finally had a talk with his wife tonite, and she didnt get mad at me(thank goodness) because she just caught him doing something similar not long ago!!
Pfffft no wonder she didn't get mad, sounds like she's used to this behaviour with him.