He's in love with someone else....

roxy_loves_cj

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Suprised it took him this long. What about your other little queen? Personally I have every guy inspected by cj. If he doesnt like you, your out. No ifs ands or butts, except yours going out my door.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah, Bradley's loved Cosette from the get-go. I guess he's just gotten more comfortable with the baby talk. Tracy- Bradley started the whole "mommy/daddy" talk with our cats, too
He and Eppie have an understanding. Eponine doesn't really like anyone but me (she's veeeeeeeeeery shy), so she'll rub up against him and let him pet her occasionally and that's about it. Bradley is such a guy- he needs a cat that's going to act like a dog and that is definitely Cosette!
Hehe Linda, sorry to scare you

Trust me everyone, all is fine in the land of Bradley and Amy

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Roxy_loves_CJ

Suprised it took him this long. What about your other little queen? Personally I have every guy inspected by cj. If he doesnt like you, your out. No ifs ands or butts, except yours going out my door.
Those are good standards to hold a man up to!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sweetie says he is going to lose all his "tough guy" points if anyone othr than me sees him baby talking his kitties. He adores Pearl and always tells her how much he loves her when she comes for her cuddles. He has a special conversation with all 3 of them. I think he cried more than I did when Fred went to the Bridge. One of the many things that makes me love him.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just had to make a visit to the Bridge forum....I had no idea that Fred passed. I am so sorry for your loss
Peal is such a beauty- your husbby would be daft not to adore her!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lionessrampant

My man is neither big nor particularly tough....but he carries both cats around and talks to them like you'd coo at a baby....kind of adorable!
Allie, Ian is a catch through and through!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Why thanks
I'm pretty proud of my good 'ole boy!