He's home, OMG the drama...

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Home Max!

That is the same facility that I picked up Stoli in!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was POURING rain the whole time we were driving. It made for a long trip!

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Betsey you are a wonderful story teller! I love the "suit",and the " Mom with oxygen
stuck up her nose" you know I imagine that it was all very stressful, but
you made it sound like even though there were complications, it still went pretty smooth. and you had a lovely meal, with some interesting people, that all helped in making the time pass!! I can't wait for more..... you are quite the character! Lucky Max! Hope today goes well for all!
Monique

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You had me right there with you all the way.

Can hardly wait for the next chapter of your page turner.

Welcome home Max.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad Max is safely home. I do hope you called Nail and Teri to let them know everything is ok now that you have Max

And now you get the fun part over the next few weeks/months of playing "introductions"

Keep us posted with pics too

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Glad Max is safely home. I do hope you called Nail and Teri to let them know everything is ok now that you have Max

And now you get the fun part over the next few weeks/months of playing "introductions"

Keep us posted with pics too
Oh yes, I called them last night - Nial is at a show, so I talked to Teri at home once Max arrived safely.

I just posted a morning update thread.