He's gone... He died!!!

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry to hear about your beautiful baby Sky.
We lost a kitty to being hit by a car as well, I know that is very difficult to come to terms with. You are in my thoughts. RIP Sky.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you know all your words mean the world to me

I seriously dont know how i'd cope if i didnt have you guy's,
Thankyou so much

lotsacats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear this....
I realize I don't know you as I'm very new here, but I just wanted to let you know that you and Sky are in my thoughts.
I'm sure that he is grateful for the time he had with you, and is waiting for you at rainbow bridge.

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My heart is breaking along with yours.
I am so sorry for your loss. You were a great mommy and some things in life are out of our hands. Sky was very lucky to have you for as long as he did.
RIP Sky!

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i alsofound out aswell that even if he had of survived, they would have had to put him down anyway, because he had been paralised, he would not have been able to go to the toilet or do anything etc

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i know, and that is what the vet said, at least i wouldnt have to make that decision, it would be made for me

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My heart goes out to you as my sister's cat was just hit by a car on Wednesday nite.
I've have kitties get hit by cars too-one was Patch I her pelvis was injured too.
We had to make the horrible decision to put her down as the vets weren't sure how well she would recover.
Remember the good times with sky

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Carrie, I so deeply, deeply sorry for your devastating loss. There would have been no quality of life and he was being called to a peaceful place. Please take solace in the fact that there is no pain now and his spirit is peaceful and free, running with all the other RB kitties. We were thinking of the name Skye for our puppy and I loved this name. Love and peace to you my dear,
Elizabeth

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
another thankyou

Today was hard because i had to tell my bf's kids, they all loved him very much, and they were so upset

I know sky will be free from pain now, it's still just the guilt of not being there for him

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Carrie I am so sorry! I know how much it hurts. All the advice I can give you is go ahead and cry and talk to your baby. If it is true there is a Heaven then we should be with our babies again. So talk to him tell him how much you love him and miss him, and cry somemore and even sleep with his toys or something of his.

I just lost my Precious Corkie a few weeks ago and have been livng on herbal calming tea and a thing called RX STress by Arizona teas. It has finally got me to the point I can now look at her photo and all though I do still cry it helps to see her now and remember how beautiful she was.

TALK about him to anyone who will listen and don't be afraid or ashamed to cry!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My heart aches for you and your family.

God Bless you sweet Sky.

ciera23

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss. Please know in your heart that he knew how much you loved him and he will always be with you as your guardian angel.
Lots of hugs to you.

arielrain

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's tragic that you lost your little angel.We are never ready to
lose a dear friend.What a lovely tribute planting the roses!A big hug to you in your dark moments.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My heart is breaking for you. He was such a beautiful boy. I am so sorry and so sad that such it happened. You will see him again, and I'm sure he knows how much you love him.

tulip2454

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry that you lost dear little Sky in the tragic way. It is not a lot of consolation I know, but it is good that he was found. I do understand how you feel about not being there - my Tulip went on Sunday whilst I was away. Please dont feel guilty or bad about this - Sky knew he was loved and protected. he is waiting for you surrounded by happy, heathy little friends chasing butterflies and running through the warm sunshine.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry this is coming so late Cassie, but.... I am so sorry for your sudden and tragic loss
Sky is running free and happy now and you have a new furry guardian angel. RIP Sky
We're all here for you during this difficult time

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thankyou again everyone for your kind word's

Well, i seem to have gotten over the shock now, still feeling very very sad, but i know that i ahve to get on with things.
I know that he will no longer be suffering, thank's to you guy's, you all got me through this difficult time, i cannot thank you enough