He's dead....my baby boy is dead

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my goodness, Nat i'm so very sorry

Sandy Paws will be well over the bridge by now at his new home. He'll be looking down on you don't worry

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

My Sandy Paws...he's dead. Gorgeous dark orange tabby. He's just laying out in the yard....dead. The most wonderful cat you'd ever meet. One of the outside cats. I didn't shut him in the garage last night & now he's dead!
OH NO! OH NO! I have been offline and just got to see this. I can't believe it! I am so sad for you. Please accept my condolences and prayers.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you all for being here.
I just wish I could know what happened so I do not have to worry about the others so much.

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My condolences. Such a beautiful, happy-looking cat. I think if he could speak to you he would say he is grateful for all you've done for him.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, I'm so sorry, I know how it feels.
I've had a couple cats not get inside in time at night. He was a lovely boy, RIP Sandy Paws.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww honey i am soo sorry to hear this!
I know you must miss him a lot
I'm sure some of my rainbow bridge foster kittens will keep him lots of company over the bridge.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss
May Sandy Paws rest in peace and run and play happily over the Rainbow Bridge

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG - Natalie! I hadn't even seen this thread when I posted to your other one! My heart is absolutely breaking for you!

He was SUCH a beauty! I wish I could wrap you up and take away your pain.

I will light a candle for all your kitties tonight.

RIP Sandy Paws - you were very, very loved, and you will be very, very missed. Please send calming, reassuring and loving vibes to Natalie so she knows you're OK and can feel that you know how much she loved you!

Laurie

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Im sorry i havent replied, i dont come into this section of the forum too much, it's too sad and i was too caught up last night to reply to any other threads. I am sorry for your loss. I hope your Sandy Paws is resting peacefully.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, Natalie. I'm so sorry that you lost your sweet Sandy Paws! Rest peacefully, honey, and play happily over the bridge!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's been one month & two days since you've left me Sandy Man. I lost Cow that day. Physically, he is still here....mentally....he will never be my Cow again. I miss you terribly when I walk out the door & am not tripped. The cars look so clean without all your footprints on them. The Trouble Brothers are so unruly without you to whack them upside the head. You leaving me & the others set off a massive chain reaction of chaos.

I hope you are playing happily over the Rainbow Bridge babe!

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry to hear of your loss, I'm sure that Sandy Paws is looking down from Rainbow Bridge and knows that you loved him

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry I missed this thread. RIP Sandy Paws.

to you and Cow.