He's Back! My baby is back!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yogi is home and safe and sound with not a scratch on him!

The poster I put on a post outside my house, caught the neighbours attention and she knocked on our door this morning, while I was at school and said she had saw a cat that looked like him in her backyard, Mum quickly rushed down there and he was a little bit scared but not hurt.

I got home from school and I was going to the beach so didn't stop to check if Yogi was home, I walked in and Mum goes guess who's home and.. I go YOGI! and I saw him sitting on the chair. I gave him the biggest hug ever.

You guys don't know how much you have helped with your vibes and prayers. Thank you all so much...

My baby is home!

Sam.

raggiemom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
all right! i'm so glad to hear that he was returned safely sam!

tell him not to scare us all like that again!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will Manda. I'm just so excited.

I got out of the shower and got dressed and then jumped on my bed, yogi came and started giving me headbonks and purred so hard. I think he senses I was trying to help him.. and that's why I enjoy pet ownership those sweet little rewards

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Woooooooohoooooooo! Hug him, kiss him then tell him that he never should scare mommy like that again!

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so happy for you that Yogi is back home , what a scare . He may got a little lost , since it is all new to him with the move and all .