He's a gift...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

And shaving him isn't an option?
I'm thinking more and more about that. DH and I are going to go to Petsmart this weekend and I think I'll pick up some clipers. I may have one bald kitty very soon.

Originally Posted by pushylady

Well, the less said about his previous owners the better.
I'm so glad that you rescued him, and allowed his personality to blossom like this. He's rewarding you in the best way!
I know... he just loves to be loved. He also likes to put his cold wet nose against my side in the middle of the night. It scares the dickens out of me!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you tried using an old pair of pantyhose on him?

Cut one of the legs off and cut an opening at the end for his head and another 4 along the leg for his legs and slip it on him like a glove. In the hospital we've had to come up with some really weird ways to keep dressings on some people so that they don't fall off between changes. Pantyhose works quite well and can be stitched up in all sorts of ways to work, hehe

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
He sounds like such a jewel. Heather, he has just blossomed with you. The previous owners never deserved such a special creature.

Lucy has this little groan when she sleeps. Sleeping kitties are so cute.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Have you tried using an old pair of pantyhose on him?

Cut one of the legs off and cut an opening at the end for his head and another 4 along the leg for his legs and slip it on him like a glove. In the hospital we've had to come up with some really weird ways to keep dressings on some people so that they don't fall off between changes. Pantyhose works quite well and can be stitched up in all sorts of ways to work, hehe
That's a good idea! I'll have to try that next.

He's giving me another lecture as I type this because Scratch took his toy! Poor boy, he thinks it's the only furry mouse in the house. I'll go get another one of the 150 that we have and let him play.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

Multiple purring kitties?
This morning when I woke up I had Dr. Claw next to me and 8-Bit wedged inbetween DH and I. It was like having a furry blanket.