Here's My Buddy -aka- Li'l Lion

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KittyCatCove

Daddy of 4
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh yeah, he looks like a mini lion. King of the house is he?
Yes absolutely! My 2 other cats never invade his space. They never interrupt him while he is eating/drinking. He dominates with his presence, without fighting or hurting any of the others... the amazing thing about that is... he's declawed! Got him from a shelter in 2014. I cannot believe they were going to put him down because no one wanted him. He's a GREAT cat!

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes absolutely! My 2 other cats never invade his space. They never interrupt him while he is eating/drinking. He dominates with his presence, without fighting or hurting any of the others... the amazing thing about that is... he's declawed! Got him from a shelter in 2014. I cannot believe they were going to put him down because no one wanted him. He's a GREAT cat!
I wouldnt want to mess with him!

Thank you for adopting. There are soooooo many cats that desperately need good homes.

will2002

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It should against the law to putdown cats and dogs. Pet owners that are not responsible for "fixing" their pets should face stiff fines and or jail time!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KittyCatCove

Daddy of 4
Adult Cat
Purraise
It should against the law to putdown cats and dogs. Pet owners that are not responsible for "fixing" their pets should face stiff fines and or jail time!
I feel that people who abuse or deliberately hurt any animal should be tortured to death!