Here's how YOU can help another member right now

pegleg

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
terestrife terestrife The second picture is the desktop version!

The mobile version's very well designed, I actually prefer it.

@Tarasgirl06 Perhaps but the power consumption isn't justified for a bit of faffing about on the internet.

ruby6689

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What a lovely thread, I am a moderator on a car forum (VW Kombi) and we are very friendly and always try and make fellow members welcome, as you say even a 'hello, welcome to the forum' lets them know that you have seen their post and their input is valued. 

I recently signed up to be a member of a vintage boat forum and I haven't even had an email of acceptance, that was two weeks ago!

I have found this forum to be a lovely place to belong to, I tried a more local forum and I just could not believe the 'catiness' (no pun intended) of some of the members and it became a place I no longer wished to visit. 

Thank you everyone here, though I live on the other side of the world, I fell t home here.

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise

What a lovely thread, I am a moderator on a car forum (VW Kombi) and we are very friendly and always try and make fellow members welcome, as you say even a 'hello, welcome to the forum' lets them know that you have seen their post and their input is valued. 

I recently signed up to be a member of a vintage boat forum and I haven't even had an email of acceptance, that was two weeks ago!

I have found this forum to be a lovely place to belong to, I tried a more local forum and I just could not believe the 'catiness' (no pun intended) of some of the members and it became a place I no longer wished to visit. 

Thank you everyone here, though I live on the other side of the world, I fell t home here.
It's the superb moderation. Which again is probably a reflection of the site owner.

smile123

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
If you click on new posts, they are recently answered so some of them only have a couple answers.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Thank you everyone here, though I live on the other side of the world, I felt home here.
Thank you so much! Welcome aboard!