Here's a game

Status
Not open for further replies.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Quote from Bodlover....
Hmmm lets see, he did get down on one knee to propose to me in a crowded restaurant which was pretty romantic...after that I think it must have been the other night when I wasn't feeling so good he ran a bath for me and when I went to get in he'd made the bathwater pink, with petals and confetti in it and the room was full of candles and there was nice big glass of wine on the side!!! Bless him...(Still don't know what I did to desrve it!!)

WOW! Where did you find this man!!!! How romantic is THAT???

I have several favorite actors, including Brad Pitt, Nicholas Cage, Keanu Reeves, Heath Ledger,to name a few.
My favorite actresses include Angelina Jolie, Julia Roberts, Julia Stiles, Wynonna Ryder, to name a few.

Question:
If you could only have one type of food the rest of your life...(Italian, Mexican, Chinese..etc.) what would it be?

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That would have to be Sushi!
It's a great protein source, not too many carbs, not alot of fat as long as you don't eat the california rolls and it's a great aphrodesiac!!

Question: In what country would be your first choice of travel and why?

cleo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sushi is an aphrodisiac? Well, I guess as long as there's mouthwash handy....

I'd love to visit Spain! The scenery is beautiful form what I've seen, the language is so romantic, and OMG...the men are gorgeous!
(the food isnt bad either!
)

What would you like to be doing in your life right now, if you could do it all over again? (career, marriage, etc)

nena10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would like to eat Mexican for the rest of my life. I would love to travel in Italy. I want to go there and visit Rome and the Vatican.I would be married to my true love who I foolishly gave away and ended up with a man who does not love me. I would be practicing in a veterinary clinic.
My favorite actors are Kevin Costner, Mel Gibson, Emilio Estevez, Tom Cruise, and Patrick Swayze.
Favorite actresses: Demi Moore, Jennifer Lopez, and Whoopi Goldberg.

nena10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Question: If you had some kind of supernatural powers(flying, turn invisnible, healing, etc.)what would it be and why?

melissa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd have to pick Mindreading because then I think I'd be able to understand my hubbys point of view better, and have less arguments. Although flying would be cool too

Question: what style of home decorating is your favorite (ie. Victorian, art deco etc)

amaretto

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
romantic thing

my fiance proposed on one knee in my living room in front of all three teenaged daughters and their boyfriends.

Sabra, I love your name!

Favorite home decorating, SOUTHWESTERN

Question: If you had the time to volunteer - would you and where?

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd volunteer at the Humane Society.

What extravagant item is on your wish list right now?

billchamb

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Extravagant item: Digital camera (or a new motorcycle)

If you had free, one-time access to a plastic surgeon, what would you have done? Why?

Bill

P.S. I think this is a great thread/game with (almost) endless possibilities and opportunities!

(Did someone already ask this? I forget!)

sunlion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now, Bill, would you ask that on a thread with mostly men? :tounge2:
:tounge2:

Well of course liposuction came to mind. And after nursing my daughter, I sure thought of implants for a moment. Breastfeeding really changes your figure in a way that you can't recover from, actually the whole pregnancy thing does. I'd love about 2" more in height, but I don't think even a plastic surgeon could do that!

But truthfully, if I had the money, I would do one of these things:

- Electrolysis or laser hair removal
- The eye surgery for nearsightedness
- Orthodontia to correct my cross bite

Any of those would make only a small change in my appearance, but a big change in the way I feel about myself, which I think is the only reason to consider cosmetic surgery.

Which do you like better, the Flintstones or the Jetsons?

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The Flinstones! (just call me old fashioned... :laughing: )

And Sabra, I too love your name!!! I find myself sometimes calling my kitten, (Sabrina) Sabra. What a beautiful name!!!

Okay, next question.......

If you could have one date, with anyone in the world, who would it be and why?

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Wow, if I weren't dating Philip and had a chance to date Daniel Day Lewis...I'd definitely do it! He's talented, beautiful, hot, hot, hot and has no hair on his chest! :LOL: I'm totally attracted to men with no or very little body hair
:laughing2

Question:

If you could choose any profession, what would that be and why?

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think I would either have to be a lawyer or an artist (defending animals or painting them!!) or, I've always thought archeaology would be really interesting too.... (hmmm and Im a receptionist?!!! go figure!!)

Question: Everyone has a dream for the future...what is yours? (NOT winning the lottery...but where you want to be in the future etc etc)

billchamb

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My dreams for the future were once much loftier. Now, my dream is that my son grows up to not resent being my son.

Without looking, what color are you spouse's/SO's eyes?

Bill

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bright gorgeous BLUE!!!! Yum yum yum .....(they go a treat with his blond hair too even if I do say so myself!! ha ha ha ha)

What is your most favorite of all time, a) Slow song b) other song

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the classic 70's ballad "Wild Fire".

If you could meet the Pope, what would you say?

melissa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Why do you wear that beanie???"

Question: If you could choose any animal from the endangered species list to bring back into full population, which would it be?

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Tiger's, there's only about 5,000 left in the entire world; they're hunted not only for their fur, but for medicinal purposes by witch doctors! (well, that's what I call them.)

How old were you when you had your first kiss and how was it?

alexnell

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was 21.

I'm so darn shy I didn't have a date before then.

It was on my second date with the guy who is now my husband.

How good was it
...well, I married him.

What advice did your parents give you that you ignored at the time, but now wish you had followed?

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Learn to drive as soon as you can!!! Now I wish I had cos its a pain in the butt trying to do it now!!!

If you could be any breed of cat, which would you be and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.