Her Tabbyness

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Every morning when I wake up, I only have to look up to the windows above my bed to see Saba. She has this look of utter control, as if she was the one who rang the alarm. Her Highness is growing up to be quite regal, with that little mane around her neck, --oh, excuse me, Her Tabbyness!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beth LOL!
She's trying indeed.....Sasha, however, is not that impressed preferring to stalk wild game in the backyard, although she did kiss his ears yesterday and the big guy enjoyed it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Saba also got this over the weekend, as a housewarming gift. She's so small, she doesn't even fill up one shelf! Sasha has nixed the condo infavor of his beloved "sunlamp", the lower little lamp above the blanket to the left. That orange and black thing on the lower shelf is one of Sasha's bees......how dare it come any higher??

dmcwlvssr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is beautiful! belly rubs from Mischka & Linx to Her tabbyness!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lovely...I swear I recognize that look on her face...maybe there is a society of her Royal Tabbynesses?

glowbugm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i second the we are not worthy!!! the queen has spoken, and said it is good to be queen! music wants one just like that!! but she's more of a princess, you know what i mean?