Help!!!

lil'misskisses

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The date thing really did confuse me too. I re read the begining of this thread about 5 times before it clicked. It was very early though and I had only had 1 cup of tea.....Takes at least 3 before brain decides to jump into gear!

Well thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!! LOL

lacy's mommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fosterkitty

you need to get your cats spayed and neutered.
That was rude,Could you not have said something Nice.

I know we are over populated with cats and dogs,But there is nothing we can do,I would not trade my babies for anything in this world.

They will all be in new loving homes.

And we are not taking away any homes,If people want to go to a shelter they will.

It is safer to spay or neuter any animal they say they live longer also.

fosterkitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lacy's Mommy

That was rude,Could you not have said something Nice.

I know we are over populated with cats and dogs,But there is nothing we can do,I would not trade my babies for anything in this world.

They will all be in new loving homes.

And we are not taking away any homes,If people want to go to a shelter they will.

It is safer to spay or neuter any animal they say they live longer also.
I wouldn't trade any of mine either, but the cats still need fixed. And you are taking away homes. A person who adopts one of the kittens could have very easily gone to the shelter and adopted one who was already there. Every kitten born takes away a home for one who is already sitting at a shelter. Everyone knows that everyone wants a kitten, very few look at the adults, so there is a small window of opportunity for the kittens at the shelter to get adopted, and by having litter after ltter of kittens prevents that from happening.
I love it how people here are always like"oh my god my cat's pregnant! Help meee!!" Well, duh. Get them fixed, they won't get pregnant, problem solved.