Help!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks, we just really wanted that gift certificate. I had my eye set on one of those hooded sweatshirts for Juicy!

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can you enter Juicy in the Mr. February contest using one of the photos of him in his new shirt? That way we have a head start and can spend the whole month voting.

I think Snoopy has a friend who's doing some computer hacking.

Well, Juicy is the true winner in my book!

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thanks guys! Well, I would feel bad entering Juicy into next month's---considering that some of the TCS members were already planning on putting their babies into that one. I don't know what to do. I wish Juice woulda been in for the full month, rather than just a little over a week.

I think I should put him in again. But, maybe I should use an alias name for him, just so Snoopy's owner doesn't vote against Juicy, since he was Snoopy's competition.

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
got her covered at home tonight but she's still behind

I see Miss Ebony has joined the line up!

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaceyDF

thanks guys! Well, I would feel bad entering Juicy into next month's---considering that some of the TCS members were already planning on putting their babies into that one. I don't know what to do. I wish Juice woulda been in for the full month, rather than just a little over a week.

I think I should put him in again. But, maybe I should use an alias name for him, just so Snoopy's owner doesn't vote against Juicy, since he was Snoopy's competition.
No, don't change his name!! I LOVE his name! Hopefully, Snoopy's owner will be satisfied with him being Mr. January and leave the competition open to some non-cheating folk!

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SnowLeop

No, don't change his name!! I LOVE his name! Hopefully, Snoopy's owner will be satisfied with him being Mr. January and leave the competition open to some non-cheating folk!
I meant changing his name for the sake of the contest, just in case Snoopy's owner wanted to ruin another month for Juicy.

I'm not even going to look at the vote totals anymore...i'm sick to my stomach over it. haha! no, but really, Juicy wanted a new sweatshirt from there.