HELP!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bernii123

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
.. He loves tree climbing . Such a sweetheart ... ..... He came down with an eye infection. .He had really watery eyes when i got him 2 months ago.. and now it is starting to come back.. I do have eye cream that the vet gave me.. Poor baby really miss being outside.. He is on house arrest till his eyes clears up

bernii123

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He doesnt look a day older than the photo i send of him the blanket when he was sick.. He is such a small kitten.. Can you believe he is 12 weeks old but he looks like a 8 week old

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
.. He loves tree climbing . Such a sweetheart ... ..... He came down with an eye infection. .He had really watery eyes when i got him 2 months ago.. and now it is starting to come back.. I do have eye cream that the vet gave me.. Poor baby really miss being outside.. He is on house arrest till his eyes clears up
Is he safe being outside? Did you ever get him fixed?

Last edited:

bernii123

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I never leave him alone outside. Im always with him ..He is usually outside with his brother and my own two cats.

Unfortunately he is only 12 weeks and the vets here only fix at 20 weeks old

bernii123

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They dont wonder off.. I usually sit with them.. They are just at the tree.. This one loves the tree and his brother enjoys laying under the tree.. Sometimes they get a bit crazy and chance each other around the yard. I will never leave them alone outside. They are still young and can easily get lost

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never leave him alone outside. Im always with him ..He is usually outside with his brother and my own two cats.

Unfortunately he is only 12 weeks and the vets here only fix at 20 weeks old
20 weeks? That's crazy. A female cat can have kittens at 12 weeks old.

bernii123

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I dont have any females kittens at the moment so he wil behave. And yes we are srugling for the vets to do it at 8 weeks. They decline [emoji]128547[/emoji]