help

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Hi 

Yes Companion  Cats will spay/neuter for $30  That is one of the lowest prices around

Shadow might be pregnant at about 6 1/2 weeks so is it too late?

Thanks
Cats' gestational periods are generally 63-65 days so that works out to about 9 weeks or a touch over. if Shadow is already about 6.5 weeks, she's already a little past 2/3 of the way there. I have no idea if a vet would do a spay/abort at that point. I wouldn't do it though. As far as I'm concerned (personally), she's way past the point of no return. That's something to discuss with the vet though. 

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

addeline

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi

Ok Shadow showed up in our barn So we have no idea if Shadow is a female or male  but guess she is most likely pregnant with  the neighbors Tom cat coming over the  first week of January

Last edited:

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

And Shadow is it too late to have her/him neutered/Spayed?  I have been busy and have almost forgot about her I really don't want any kittens at all can not afford to have them all Neutered/Spayed and that is a must for me to have that done

Thanks
Nope!  I had my Harry neutered at age 8.  He's so sweet now!  Before his surgery, he hated my guts.  He looked at me as the most hideous thing on earth.  Since then, he's learned how to purr and he loves to be petted and scratched.  

addeline

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
OK she might be pregnant that's why I am wondering, cats do act bad until they are fixed they are not as lovable

Thank You

addeline

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ok I keep lots of food and water out in the barn, There is lots of warm straw and even a small dog house I put in the loft with wood chips in it

Anything else I may need?

Any idea what color kittens she may have she is a Russian Blue and he is a Classical Tabby?

Still we don't even know if Shadow is pregnant really hoping not but being prepared in case

Thanks

Last edited:

addeline

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Update

I just saw Shadow again

I just saw Shadow follow our 6 month old male kitten Pepper up to the house Shadow didn't chase just walked we thought because of that Shadow could be a male But if she is pregnant could she be aggressive? at  about  7 Weeks

Shadow is a  extremely huge cat  we had a good look at him/her from the window Shadow looks like a  very  healthy big cat

Thanks

Last edited: