Help!

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Looking forward to pictures and updates, and hope the new kitties are eating well for you. They will feel so much better with full tummies and no fleas, and I'm sure they are happy to all be together again!

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

catmommy22322

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello all! Finished bathing all the kitties and feeding them. They are all curled up in their box. The last three were INFESTED with fleas. I'm defiantly going to be bathing them again tomorrow. Any other tips to get rid of their fleas? I know they r still too young for flea medication which stinks because they need it but the dawn has been working very well! Here the pictures of the baby's

Here's the little gray one! Very sweet and adorable

Another orange kitten!

and a tuxedo kitty!

They are all very very small and I don't know how they would have survived in the wild. I don't know how they do. Especially with fleas.

And here's Hero! He was just fed and was still a only child

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Awww - so precious [emoji]128149[/emoji]. Just think if you hadn't saved them.

You can put a drop or two of Advantage on their necks since the fleas are so bad. Like a q-tip's worth. You've got to get rid of those fleas or your home and other pets will be infested.

So glad they took their bottles. Do you have their weights? Use the 8 mL's per ounce of body weight divided by number of feedings in a 24-hour period. So if a baby weighs 10 ounces, it would need 80 mL's of formula over 24 hours, which would be about 13-14 mL every four hours. More is better, but that's a minimum.

Good luck tonight :). I love that you've rescued them!