Help!

sabbi696

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ever since I got my cat Molly, I noticed that, she has no problem cleaning everywhere except her butt, which is the place that needs cleaning the most. Is there a way I can teach her to do that for herself? 

ccclady

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have an overweight 18 yr. old female with the same problem. I got Macy for my girls when they were in Jr. High/High School and when they left home...they left their cats, Macy and Stormy, as well. I just buy Huggies brand baby wipes and help her out once a day or whenever I notice she needs it! **Had her spayed at age of 1. She gained a few pounds. Then at the age of about 5, she got out of the house. We lived on an old farm at the time and also had two dogs for the girls. Well, terrified Macy tried jumping through the strands of a closely fit barbed wire and got entangled at the gut. I grabbed my wire cutters and cut the fence in two places and flew to the vet, carrying Macy in with about a 12-13" strand of barbed wire in her. They took it out and got her fixed up. So if wiping her butt is all I have to do :) by golly, I gladly do it because I sure was afraid of losing her that day all those years ago!!!