Help!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

faith09tp

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yeah, that's what I though, that it wouldn't make a difference. That's why I didn't bother with it.

Sorry, I'll stop running over here and posting for every single little thing! lol Thank ya'll so much. Really, if I didn't have ya'll I would've gone crazy by now! lol Especially if she decides to be like little miss Dutchess and show signs for 2 weeks.....she will drive me crazy! lol I'll make sure to keep ya'll updated. and if u haven't seen it yet, I posted some pics of her in a new thread. Sorry I made a mistake and accidently double posted it.

faith09tp

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
omg, lol, misty is cracking me up right now! sorry I just had to post this. She's having more discharge and really not cleaning much of it up. So I was wiping her down, and everytime I would wipe she'd start grooming herself as I was wiping, like on her neck and stomach. I'd stop...she'd stop. Then I'd start up again and there she went again licking away! lol it was so cute! lol

BTW, she's doing fine right now. Eating, sleeping, following me everywhere. I'm hoping and praying when she does go into labor everything goes smoothly and alright.

faith09tp

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
is blood dischage normal? it's not a lot of blood, just enough. it's not dark either, it's just looks like normal blood. she been cleaning herself a lot today. i feel bad to because i have to go to work, i'll only be gone for 5 hours, but i want to be here with her. she seems fine though, doesn't seem to be any pain at all, she's still eating and drinking lots of water.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
as long as its only a small amount it should be fine , i would just try and keep an eye on it . if it lasts longer then 24 hours and still no babys or it gets worse phone your vet asap.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Faith09tp

is blood dischage normal? it's not a lot of blood, just enough. it's not dark either, it's just looks like normal blood. she been cleaning herself a lot today. i feel bad to because i have to go to work, i'll only be gone for 5 hours, but i want to be here with her. she seems fine though, doesn't seem to be any pain at all, she's still eating and drinking lots of water.
If it is bright red do not pass go go straight to the vet, maybe if you are gone the 5 hrs she will give birth some like there privacy.