help with the flea probs

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laurieangers

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
thank you for the advise many have the same advise, i was just being a bit impatient....wanting my kitty to be comfortable again....last nite as he was laying on bed i did in fact use the comb/dish liquid....99% were dead, i will use the comb (minus any dish liquid) again today....this site rocks!!!! wish i knew about this site a month ago

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by laurieangers

thank you for the advise many have the same advise, i was just being a bit impatient....wanting my kitty to be comfortable again....last nite as he was laying on bed i did in fact use the comb/dish liquid....99% were dead, i will use the comb (minus any dish liquid) again today....this site rocks!!!! wish i knew about this site a month ago
Well...welcome!!! Have to agree with you...this site is GREAT.

Katie

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
after about 5 days after application of the flea killer, you can bathe the cat, since the flea treatment is supossed to be water proof, and i know you want to wash the dead fleas out of the fur.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did you post this twice? I read a post from you about this already and replied?? Am I going crazy hehe?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laurieangers

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
i didnt post twice, i sent a thanks again for the great advice, but i think u responded to that...?????

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ohhh haha okay, maybe I am mixing up with something else too.

Actually no I just checked and you posted the same exact thread in Health and Nutrition and Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care hehe. I knew I wasn't imagining things. no big deal or anyhting I just was checking hehe