Help with kitten's race

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

murilomoreto

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
If he was born with a short tail there is a good chance that the bones in his tail haven't formed properly. I have several short tail cats and they've got all kinds of lumps and kinks in their tails.

If the ball has only recently appeared it might be something else, of course you should get him checked over by a vet.

If it's always been there it could just be a natural lump.

Some of my weird, curly tail cats.

Omg they are adorable!!
he was born with short tail. I was watching some old videos of him, and the lump already existed . My father also said he had already noticed.
In any case, we will take him to the vet again soon.
And I really love your cats!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

murilomoreto

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
so I took him to the vet these days about his tail and everything is fine . the vet also said that probably his father is a siamese cat. as I adopted him from a shelter , I do not know if this information makes sense or not. I if this information makes sense or not. I remember that the mother had a lot of hair. the information about the father being siames makes sense to you guys ?

misstufts

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He most likely wasn't a pure Siamese. Cats are born all the time from normal parents with color points. It doesn't make them a Siamese. In my experience with taking in mother cats Siamese colored cats almost always produce black, white and black and white kittens. The father was most likely a pointed colored cat, not a Siamese. And as for the tail that's very common in inbred cats.