Help with extremely skinny stray

vik61

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Please read the description of this product carefully. I highlighted some of it in bold. It is not a guarantee to get rid of worms, if it was it would be worded differently.

http://www.allivet.com/ProductDetail...15093&CartID=1
HomeoPet Wrm Clear A homeopathic formula indicated for infestation of the gut, including tapeworm, hookworm, and roundworm. Treatment of worm infestations where a drug free approach is favored. The ingredients have drug monographs covering tape, round and hookworms. Debilitation caused by severe worm infestation where concurrent use with conventional wormers is indicated. To aid recovery from worm infestation. To reduce environmental contamination by suppressing worm egg production and thus reducing reinfestation. 15 ml bottle

Nowhere does it say "treament for" worms of any type.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tricias_petz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi all

I just thought I'd let you know that the cats owners have called... they are coming tonight. I am going to insist that they have him fixed... (I'm going to give them the womans number) and yea... I will leave it up to the cat- If the cat knows the people, then he can go... but if he seems terrified/doesn't know them, then he can stay...