Help with a name!

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! Heidi they look so cute Peeking!!! What faces!!! LOL!! Cats are stalkerish anyway - How perfect! Your babies are hunting down customers for you!! LOL!!

22angel

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks....I thought it might be that, but then I thought it might be something different lol

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Say Heidi?

I am so glad that you are doing this. I will try and bring more clients your way in the future as well.

First time I am seeing this thread- and in reading it this thought struck me based on what everyone has said-

What about a banner that says Paws and Look at The Cat's Meow Graphics with your babies in the background pawsing and looking?

BTW Michelle is sure thrilled with your work!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think I'll try that as an animated GIF. That would be fun!
(Y'all will have to wait to see it though since ImageStation doesn't support GIFs anymore
)

Most gracious thanks go to you, Mary Anne, for actually getting this whole thing started by referring me to Michelle. I will be listing with Meowhoo with discounted rates for Shelters & Rescue Orgs.
Once I get a page up, that is!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Heidi, it's FABULOUS!!!!!! Ophelia peeking out is too cute!!!!!! I think this is really going to grab attention. Good little hunters your kitties, eh?