Help! What breed does my kittens look like?

kayywhitt

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello, so i fostered my fur babies since they were three weeks and ended up having to adopt them, so now they are 3 months old and both males. They both were mostly silver and white when they were babies but as theyve gotten older theyve turned a little more black but still have long silver hairs. Im wondering what breed they may be and if they will possibly keep this color. They are more stalkier then most kittens i see at work. They are not only bigger around the waste but their whole body. They have really wide paws and are extremely long compared to the kittens at work. Just was wondering what everyone elses thoughts may be on the breed of my babies i personally think norwegian forest cat but idk enough about the breed to decide on my own.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
The first one seems as a coming decent look alike of a Norwegian Forest Cat, with this triangularish face and muzzle .   They have also quite often these colors... ie black and white tuxedo.   And they are noticeably bigger than the average cat, almost in Maine Coon class.

The other has this black nosepiece destroyong his noble profile, but I gather its the same story there, no?

Good luck!

ellag

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
probably a maine coon mix but i'd have to keep them too, they are beautiful!! what are their names?

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

kayywhitt

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I named the checkered face one Manny Pacmeow bc of the way hed fight the bottle and the first one is Macintosh i originally thought Macintosh was a girl and first named him Marie lol but after months of thinking of him as marie i decided to go with the name khs gave him lol