Help wanted!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Not exactly Jerry's most flattering pose.

Not that I'm bragging
, but I worked all day (O.K. until 3pm) and then came home and put all the decorations away. Where were you my friend? I didn't see you at my house today. Nope.
: You are on your own!

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, Susie I can certainly help you.
Since I have plenty of time, I don't take my Christmas stuff down until Feb. or Mar.

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Are there any volunteers to come help me pack up my Christmas stuff and put it all away??? There will be a compensation for you.............
NO WAY!!!!!
They have to come to MY home and put MY Christmas stuff away!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

Not exactly Jerry's most flattering pose.

Not that I'm bragging
, but I worked all day (O.K. until 3pm) and then came home and put all the decorations away. Where were you my friend? I didn't see you at my house today. Nope.
: You are on your own!
Now Chris, all you had to to was ask.........I would have been more than happy to come help you put your stuff away! As it turned out, you were all no shows and I had to do it myself anyway............
It was something like 50 some degrees yesterday, so I took advantage of the heat wave and went out and got all the outside stuff put away. Now this weekend I"ll tackle the inside stuff......
I swear, next year, it's just a few decorations and that's it!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Now Chris, all you had to to was ask.........I would have been more than happy to come help you put your stuff away!
Oh sure you would have. I don't know what I was thinking.