Help! Very Urgent

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Dheeksha

Black Cats are full of love ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
How is the kitty doing? Is she straining? is she panting? How many hours until the vet opens?
Stefanz has a good idea about trying to create her now and keep her inside the crate. it will probably take some time to get her in the crate, anyway.
While you are waiting, you can practice putting a towel over a cushion or pillow and stuffing it in the carrier. Keeping in mind that a real cat will try using it's back feet to keep from going into the crate, it's a good time to "scruff" the pillow (through the towel) with your dominant hand while using the other hand to lift & work the pillow into the crate.
If you can calmly herd or persuade your cat into a small room, it is highly likely that she will enter the crate on her own, if the door is propped open. Then you can casually close the door and cover the crate. She may protest but it is the best situation. And it is less scary than seizing her and forcing her into the carrier.
Please keep us updated. :vibes::grouphug2:
She's fine.. I took her to the vet next day.. He spayed her that afternoon. She's doing very well now. Sorry for the late reply.. I was very terrified at that time and the comment section made me scary. So I stopped seeing the posts. I'm very sorry for not responding.

Dheeksha

Alpha Cat
Purraise
I hope everything is okay. I really didn't mean to scare you off.
No please.. I was very scared at that time. She was panting and I have no clue what to do in the middle of the night.. That's why I was super sensitive to what you have said.
She's doing fine now. I took her to the vet the next day. It was a miscarriage. He spayed her that afternoon.
And sorry for not responding.. The replies made me more scary. So I didn't see the replies. I'm very sorry for that.

Dheeksha

Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello Dheeksha, at the time I'm writing it is 01.06 am hours (tuesday 11/3) at Visakhapatnam. I hope that you have been able to visit your vet Monday morning as you intended and that you are having a peaceful sleep at this moment. Please let us know the outcome of this visit. How is your kitty doing now? Wishing you the best.
She's fine.. I took her to the vet next day.. He spayed her that afternoon. She's doing very well now. Sorry for the late reply.. I was very terrified at that time and the comment section made me scary. So I stopped seeing the posts. I'm very sorry for not responding.