Help us design the Friend of Ferals badge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whollycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

So are you still photoshopping?
Yup, just entered my 4th one in the contest. That's gonna be it outta me!
Had a lot of fun tracking down "fat" fonts and coming up with different color schemes and images that I either created or cut, trimmed, and manipulated to my hearts content.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Excellent work, everyone!  It is going to be impossible to pick just one. 
  I wish we could do this like avatars and let the feral folks chose which one they want from all of them.  (Says I who cares for a feral.) 

stealthkitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
  I wish we could do this like avatars and let the feral folks chose which one they want from all of them.  (Says I who cares for a feral.) 
Hey, that's not a bad idea! Maybe instead of picking just one winner, the top choices can be offered to those being awarded the badge and they can each choose whichever they want to use. We could vote on our favorite 5, or however many, instead of just our favorite one. Teamwork!

whollycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey, that's not a bad idea! Maybe instead of picking just one winner, the top choices can be offered to those being awarded the badge and they can each choose whichever they want to use. We could vote on our favorite 5, or however many, instead of just our favorite one. Teamwork!
Since I don't actually take care of a feral cat colony (however large or small), I think everyone should be able to vote (just saying in case it might be misconstrued that only feral care givers could vote). But, maybe a top five that feral care-givers could choose from would work (I like the idea). On the opposing side of this "top five" scenario, if we had only one it would become a brand of sorts that others that don't know about feral cat care (like me!), etc. would get used to and know that when they saw that particular badge that they could click for more information. Hope that makes sense--just saying that I can see both sides of this.

Last edited:

catbehaviors

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Excellent work, everyone!  It is going to be impossible to pick just one. :thud:   I wish we could do this like avatars and let the feral folks chose which one they want from all of them.  (Says I who cares for a feral.) :lol3:
Hey, that's not a bad idea! Maybe instead of picking just one winner, the top choices can be offered to those being awarded the badge and they can each choose whichever they want to use. We could vote on our favorite 5, or however many, instead of just our favorite one. Teamwork! :high5:
I agree with this idea as well.

I'm going to try my hand at some designing at the moment.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I agree with this idea as well.
I'm going to try my hand at some designing at the moment.
Was about to announce moving to voting stage, then saw this.

We'll give it a couple more days then, would that be ok? How about making the 15th the last submission date?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Anne,
Unfortunately the power went out and I lost my unsaved work. :/ You can go ahead and post the poll, as I won't be remaking it.
Thanks for letting me know :)

Closing the thread for further submissions and will be starting a poll thread soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.