Help sexing a black kitten?

Sarakins

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We are fostering 3 babies and hope to adopt 2, but we aren’t sure of the black kittens’ ahem…appendages. We were told it was a girl but I’m pretty sure I saw some not girly parts!
I’ve attached the best photos we could get (s/he is squirmy). They are about 8 weeks old. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I have an all-black cat who was born in my home 8 years ago. I thought he was a she for a few weeks, as his male parts did not descend for awhile (or were too small to see). I had to change his name too! Lol

Anyway, he’s a sweetheart, as black cats tend to have very sweet personalities. In fact, he’s very shy. He was one of four born to a pregnant stray I took in — 3 males; one female. I fell in love and kept all of them! No regrets 8 years later!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Sarakins

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have an all-black cat who was born in my home 8 years ago. I thought he was a she for a few weeks, as his male parts did not descend for awhile (or were too small to see). I had to change his name too! Lol

Anyway, he’s a sweetheart, as black cats tend to have very sweet personalities. In fact, he’s very shy. He was one of four born to a pregnant stray I took in — 3 males; one female. I fell in love and kept all of them! No regrets 8 years later!
aww!!! The crazy thing is that we intended to adopt 2 boys so fate made sure to intervene here haha! Black kitties are the best!!