help request? need some bargain shopper's help here

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, so if my husband decides to close up shop (our bakery/catering service) in the next few weeks, we are going to have to bring home the resident mouser....cannot leave him there to starve, he and Charlie are too attached to each other. Sooooo....I'm in the process of scrubbing down my house and such, gonna add a couple of extra litterboxes, he's an indoor/outdoor cat, one that you cannot keep inside all the time, but for a few weeks he wil be inside only to get him used to his new digs....BUT ...to help soothe him and the rest of my kits, I want to invest in a couple of Feliway plug ins and maybe some spray......I've heard too much about how well they work. bigger BUT....as of right now I'm flat broke, who among you knows of the cheapest place to get them? Thanks in advance, and any help you guys can offer will be muchly appreciated!

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I responded to you over on FB about it... but will post my trick here:

go to Petsmart's website, find the page wit the diffusers on it, print that out, then go TO the store...when you check out, hand them the page. They will price match their own website. If the clerk denies that, ask for a manager. I've never had a problem, though. In fact, one of their clerks TOLD ME about it. The online price is WAY less than the store price.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys, and Amanda, if you and Nikki are wondering about the brevity of the post on FB, I have a lot of family on FB that I don't want to hear about my business problems until I get ready for them to, lol!